How does PIE protect my personal data and my files?
Following are some of the points that highlight the level of security for the staff and the data
stored at the production facility:
- Client confidentiality maintained using client codes in communications with production.
- In house ERP system allocates and retrieves files under production with all files being
stored on a central server.
- Copying, deleting of flies is domain controlled and password protected.
- No external memory devices like USB thumb drives, passport drives and smart phones are
permitted on the production facility.
- A state of the art anti data leak policy to govern all files stored in-house.
- Port blocking on all production machines and domain controlled to prevent any data
- Internet access is only available to key staff.
- Production machines are entirely isolated from the internet.
- Extremely focused, self-motivated and customer service oriented staff.
- 24 x 7 CCTV monitoring for all employees.
- Combination of keycard and biometric access controlling all staff access at the facility.
- Raw files are deleted after a period of 15 days from the day the order is delivered.